Last Updated: December 4, 2021
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the Web site you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a Web site. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
• We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services requested.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share or sell personal information to third parties in exchange for monetary or valuable consideration. The only thing we sell is groceries to our valued customers. We may contract with certain third parties, such as information technology providers, to help us process and analyze our data and information so we can provide a better experience to our customers, but those third parties are required by contract to only provide those services to us and not to use or store data for other purposes.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep and maintain the information confidential. After a transaction, your personal private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you nonmarketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Post Modern, 411 24th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 or [email protected]
By using our website, you are consenting to the collection, use and sharing of the information described in this statement of Privacy Practices & Commitments. We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to protect it fervently.
California Consumer Privacy Rights
If you live in California, you have certain rights with respect to any personal information we collect about you, including:
• The right to ask us to provide you with a copy of the personal information we have collected about your during the past 12 months, up to two times in that 12-month period.
• The right to learn about the kinds of third parties with whom we may have shared personal information.
• The right to have certain information about you deleted.
• The right to opt-out of having your information sold.
• The right to not be discriminated against or based on your exercise of your California consumer privacy rights. Just to be clear, we don’t tolerate discrimination of any kind, ever.
As described in the privacy notice above, Post Modern does not collect or retain information about you if you have shopped at our stores, because we do not keep information processed at our point of sale or link information collected on our website to your identity. For most customers, this limited information collection will simplify the operation of California’s consumer privacy rights. For example, we do not sell or share your information to third parties for valuable consideration, so there is no need to exercise this right. But you still have the right to know your rights, right?
Exercising your California consumer privacy rights
When you make a request of us to access or delete your information, we must verify your identity to safeguard your personal information (always our aim). We will ask for your name, e-mail address, and/or phone number to match against any information in our systems. And that is it, because we would have no other information about you on file.
You can also submit requests through an agent that you have authorized in writing to act on your behalf. Your agent will need your written and signed permission or, if required, information verifying they have power of attorney to act on your behalf. As explained above, your agent will also need to provide information verifying your and their identity. We will still need to contact you directly to verify your identity and the request, or if any other information may be needed.